Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What's the hardest thing in affiliate marketing startup? And how to solve it...


Hi, my name is Vlad, author at #Empirebusiness,

Have you ever tried to start your own online business or even to sell somebody else's product for an online commission and failed?

Well, I did, and failed at it many times. So I know how it feels from your shoes. Let's talk about the #1 problem affiliate marketers (newbies too) have when starting up.


Lack of CREDIBILITY


Yup. That's it. That is why is so hard to make a single cent online. Let me explain in detail.

It's about you, when you get started, nobody knows who you are, what is your passion and your strength.

You are a John Doe in the online space. And let's face it. Nobody will buy from a ghost affiliate, no matter how good the product may seem. I live it on my own skin on a dialy basis.


How do you SOLVE this?

Make yourself known. Start with the "very first brick" to start building the whole house. Step it up.

1. Start building a blog (free or paid, it's your call)

2. Go social. Create Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram accounts

3. Write articles and spread the word online, about your passion (i.e photography)

4. Link your affiliate product with the article (i.e I Love CB Passive Income)

5. Build a relationship with your readers, they are the reason you started out in the first place

6. Become an expert in your field. Follow up people inside your niche and listen to their advice, subscribe to their newsletter and stay focused.

Hard work will get you paid in the end. Don't lose your faith and your focus.

Start taking action. That's what I did, and I'm very pleased to inform you that you can do it too.

Stay tuned, and I will see you in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment